Create versatile and eye catching display counters and bars with T3.
Display counters and bars are an essential foundation of many exhibition and event display space designs. Companies often have the need to create a display that firstly allows them to promote their brand message and at the same time demonstrate, serve or introduce their product or service in a variety of environments. This is where display counters and bars come into their own.
The T3 is not just for large display walls and exhibition stands. It is also ideal for creating display counters and bars, serving areas and demonstrations spaces. And, because of the simplicity and ease of transport and build, it’s a perfect solution for point of sale and pop up events where the display needs to be packed down and moved on to the next location quickly and easily.
What makes display counters and bars made with T3 so innovative?
- Easy to transport & store. Meaning that from small to large scale designs can be flat packed and stored efficiently into a range of cases and bags. Saving on logistical and storage costs.
- No tools assembly. Use our patented twist – lock assembly method.
- Structures can be created in various orientations including circular, angular, and in any length and height.
- Lightweight & modular. All counters and bars to be reconfigured and redesigned. With a variety of components like double joiners and tube clamps, individual counters can be seamlessly joined together to create new layouts and structures.
Integrate appliances and display functionality
Using T3 allows for the possibility of multiple functionalities and appliances to be included into the design of your structures.
- Doors for internal storage. The sliding double door insert (CHSDDIC) allows for sliding doors to be integrated into any T3Frame structure.
- Shelving. There are multiple opportunities for creating shelving in your bars and counters. Split between adhoc and fixed applications
- Integrate appliances and AV features. TVs, interactive tablets, augmented and virtually reality displays can all be easily added to your displays allowing for presentation and demonstration areas to be created.
Unlimited versatility when it comes to graphic applications.
T3 counters and bars can be configured to accommodate any graphic type. Each graphic type provides a structure with key elements and benefits for the overall delivery and effect on the display space
- Rigid or semi-rigid panels – Provides extra strength and rigidity to your structure. Allows for easy integration of sliding doors and storage areas in your structure. Panels can be mounted using velcro loop and hook. Using a semi transparent panel allows for counters and bars to be illuminate adding an extra eye-catching element to your stand.
- Roll up graphics. These graphics are easily mounted and interchanged. Using either magnetic or velcro tape to mount the graphics, it remains a lightweight structure to reconfigure and move around your floor space.
- Fabric graphics. Using this graphic types keeps the structure lightweight and modular. T3 has a variety of fabric solutions that provides maximum versatility to the structure. Using fabric graphics also allows for the structure to be illuminated. Our fabric profiles can be curved to match any angle of T3 extrusion meaning that you have unlimited design capabilities.
The simplest option to create bars and counters.
For the simple design and creation of counters for any application, there is the T3EasyCube product range.
- Maximise your space. Your structures can be curved, angular, singular, multiple, straight or circular. Include shelving and sliding doors to make your counters storage spaces for your even
Unlimited versatility with graphic applications.
(View the below video for an example of what is possible when using T3 Frame counters)